Thursday 16 June 2011

Pretty Polish

Seen as i haven't blogged for a while due to being ill, i thought i would share with you one of my most recent purchases from Elf :o)
  I've always been one to have my nails painted with a colour paint (i.e pink/purple etc). I have always liked the french manicured look, but from past experiences i have never found any sets that look natural as most sets seem to have colour's that are to dark to look like a natural nail colour.
   As i was browsing on Elf's website i came across this little french manicure set. It was only £4 which i think is a great price considering it consists of 3 nail polish's. The packaging is really pretty!
 As you can see from the photo on the left once on it looks beautiful! I did not need to use the nail tip stencil's that it comes with as i have long nails so i can use my own as a guideline. The polish's dry really quick, and they do not leave a sticky/matted effect. The nail polish's also have quite long brushes which makes it easier to apply.
  I would definitely recommend this set to any once, even a bigger as it is just so easy to use and really good value for money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...