Friday 10 June 2011

We ran 5k for Race for Life!


So bloggers as you all know, I was raising money for Cancer UK's Race for Life which i successfully completed this Tuesday just gone. I managed to do it in 50 minutes with a final sprint towards the finish line! The atmosphere was just amazing. We did a Zumba workout as a warm up and then all the girls headed off to complete the 5k track! There was so many girls there all dressed in pink. To see so many people running for people who either have or had Cancer is just so over whelming. So far i have managed to raise £200. It's not too late to sponsor, if you would like to do so you will find my story on: www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/nataliesalt22



I will certainly be doing this event again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...