Wednesday 13 July 2011

Barry oh'M'geee...

Whilst i was out shopping in Superdrug the other day, i noticed that Barry M still had the '2 for £4.99' offer on the nail paint's; and once again i was hooked! There are so many colour's to choose from... i really just want them all! I already have a few at home as i am trying to collect them... but i ended up buying another 4 to add to them!
The picture too the left are the ones i brought this time round. From left to right...
304 Mint Green
307 Lemon
317 Blue Moon 
318 Peach Melba
I absolutely adore these colour's! They are so fresh and summery!





& this is what they all look like! (I apologise for the messy painting... I was in a rush to get this all posted for you!)
I love Barry M products for the range of colour's you can get and the long lasting use! & obviously because they don't test on animals!
I am definitely going to be buying more to add to my collection!
What's your favourite Barry M nail paint? xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...