Wednesday 6 July 2011

Pink Blush













 








I have always been a fan of pink lipstick or lipgloss. Recently i decided to go on search for a new one, as i stoped being a fan of the cheap crappy one i had been using. I discovered Rimmel's lipstick and was just amazed. I not only found a perfect shade of pink, but i also found a lipstick that has some sort of smoothing mouisturiser in it, and the smell is just gorgeous!
The shade is 'Pink Blush' & it is number 006. It is a 'lasting finish lipstick' & retails at £4.99 from Superdrug. I have done a swatch test to show you the actual shade. The lipstick stays on for quite a long time, and does not wear off leaving patches, it is an even use-age. I would recommend this to anyone who loves their lipstick. It has such a lovely smell of like a coco-buttery hint. 
I apologise for the presentation of this blog entry, for some reason my text and pictures would just not go properly!
Will you be using Rimmel lipstick anytime soon? xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. this is one of my all time favourite lipsticks!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so jealous of how pink lippies really suit you even really bright ones x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaw thanks lovely! i dont know if this is just me being weird but im sure my lips have now gone a darker shade as i dont like wearing it too much :( xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...