Wednesday 24 August 2011

I'm back with an apology!

Hi guys! I just wanted to write a quick little blog post as i haven't blogged in what feels like sooo long and i wanted to apologise to you all! 
I have been sooo busy with different things. First off i was not very well with a really bad migraine for the best part of 4 days, then i went to Llandudno with my mum... I've had other family commitments as right now its a tricky time. Also i have had friend commitment's! And then there's work.... I've pretty much being working full day and today is my first day off after doing 5 days, and i'm back in tomorrow to do another 4, lovely ay!
Anyway i just wanted to apologise as i said earlier so i'm very sorry as i know some of you think that you have to blog each day but sometimes life just gets in the way... anyhow i'm back now & i will right a short review on a product i have recently purchased a bit later on for you all :) Hope your all well, and thanks for sticking with me!

What have you been up to recently? xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...