Monday 12 September 2011

Miss Guided!

Hey guys! So i think I've finally found my way around my new macbook, yaaaay! So blogging is back up & running!
I just wanted to do this quick post for you to let you all know about a fabulous clothing website....
Yes, its Miss Guided! It is such a great fashion website with lots of gorgeous clothes, of whom real celeb's have been found wearing the items like Frankie from the Saturdays, & Essex's Lauren Pope!
Its my lovely friend Sarah's wedding in just 2 weeks! I really needed an outfit and Boohoo nor Asos were cutting it for me! I didn't have a lot of money to spend on a fancy dress, but when i found Miss Guided i was so surprised at how much variety of clothing was available, and at really affordable prices!
Anyway i found my dress thank goodness! Im now really struggling to find a pair of shoes but i still have 2 weeks so wish me luck! 
Im not going to show you my purchase just yet... but after the wedding i will blog lots of pictures to show you my chosen dress!

Have you been Miss Guided recently? xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...