Thursday 19 June 2014

Say it with a cross!

Apologises for my absence and this super late post. Recently I have been poorly, had exams which meant copious amounts of revision & had other things going on; so this is the first chance I've had to be able to sit down and actually blog!

Recently I discovered a little company called Black Tied. Black Tied are "an independent jewellery store based in Ireland." Their "goal is to create and source pieces that feature genuine gemstones, crystals and metals that appeal to those who are looking for fashion forward and affordable jewels with a unique and edgy style thats hard to find elsewhere" All of their "handmade pieces are marked as such and are customisable
*Quotes taken from www.blacktied.co.uk *

Black Tied have a range of jewellery which you can find online on their website. Their website is so easy to use, and you have all of these gorgeous pieces right in front of you on stunning photos! I was browsing all their items from necklaces to rings and bracelets and more- I just didn't know where to start, I wanted it all!

One thing that especially caught my eye was the Silver Cut Out Cross Cuff Bracelet


*Photo taken from Black Tied online*

I just loved the shape, style and shiny colour of this bracelet; I knew straight away it had to be mine. This bracelet is also available in Gold which you can find here.
This beautiful bracelet is currently available in the sale for £7.00; such a bargain- you can find it here!

With knowing that this company is based in Ireland, I expected to have a little wait for the postage… but this came SO fast after ordering it! I was super impressed. Here are some photos upon receiving the item.


Absolutely love their packaging! Super cute leopard print bag with the bracelet tucked up nice and safe in bubble wrap with a lovely label!




  



I love this bracelet and can't wait to style it properly.. It will go with so many things! The bracelet is lightweight and just moulds to the shape of your wrist for a better fit!

I would recommend Black Tied to anyone thinking of buying some fashion jewellery, they have fab pieces to match their affordable prices!

You can find out more about Black Tied by using the following links:

Will you be treating yourself to one of these Irish beauties?




xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...