Wednesday 3 December 2014

But first, let me take a selfie! Selfie Stick!

The nation has gone crazy... Now everyone (including me) is obsessed with taking selfies wherever they are or go! A while a go I saw the trend break out like a rash all over Instagram. 'Selfie pod', 'selfie stick' ... whatever you want to call it, I think the invention is amazing and I really really wanted one. Ive seen so many people trying to cram onto a photo and peoples heads either get cropped off or it just looks blurred from someone moving and knocking the camera... Well this time has come and gone... behold the super stick!



I could not believe it, our local The Range were stocking selfie sticks! 




"This handheld, lightweight, stainless steel iTech Selfees Telescopic Arm Kit is perfect for taking selfies with ease. There's no need to ask a stranger to take a picture of you anymore, as this versatile self portrait camera arm is lightweight, and easily portable, so you can take them yourself!" This just sells it to me, I hate asking anyone to take photos because its just so awkward and then half of the time I never end up liking the photo they have actually taken anyway!

When I picked up a box they stated that there was three colours, black white & red. I didn't really fancy any of those as I had seen pink ones online from other places, but when I picked up a red one and opened it up to see how red it actually was I was so impressed as it was PINK! This sold it to me there and then! Also for £4.99? Bargain and a lot cheaper than ones I've seen elsewhere!


Heres the three main specs of this amazing creation:

"It is constructed mainly of stainless steel so it won't rust, for lasting quality, plus it includes a wrist strap for support and security when in use and carrying."

"This telescopic arm not only extends from 20cm-97cm, but it also rotates 360degrees, and it's easy to adjust to any angle."
"This kit contains a telescopic arm, a universal phone holder and a tripod."

* All quotes and specs taken from The Range's website here. *

So many people are quick to judge this piece of technology saying they're silly etc, but I personally think they're such a good invention! It will also help with any quick/ last minute blog photos, and will also decrease the number of 'mirror selfies' when coming to take an outfit photo!



 Bye bye arms length photos!
Have you given in to your deadly sins and brought a selfie stick? Come on, its fun! Bring on the christmas family selfies!

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...