Thursday 19 March 2015

Jump for the Ark angel! #ootn!

I have always loved jumpsuits, but feared with me being small I could never get away with wearing one. There has been so many lovely jumpsuits in the shops just recently, ranging from different colours and patterns. Every time I spotted one I would head over to it and say to myself "gosh I really want this"... but I always ended up walking away. There have also been so many I have liked online and especially on Instagram!
On a recent trip to Manchester I went into their local Ark store, and I fell in love. There in front of me was one particular jumpsuit that I had had my eye on for a while! I was feeling brave, picked up a s/m and headed straight to the till before I could change my mind!
Upon getting this beauty home and trying it on I instantly loved it even more! Heres how I styled it...



Jumpsuit - Ark - £15.00 (sale)
Black open toe heels - Dorothy Perkins - £24.99 (had for a few years)
Marc Jacobs clutch - Tk Maxx - £ unknown (present)

I always go into Ark whenever I'm in manchester. I hate that we do not have a store where I live, but it just makes it more exciting for when I can visit as they always have the hottest on the trend clothing! What I love most about this jumpsuit is that for one it is black! I am obsessed with black clothes and I can never shake the habit of buying black! I love the floral detail on this which I feel helps take away the eye from how short I am! This jumpsuit is so so comfy to wear, it literally feels like Im walking around wearing a onesie! Its perfect for the upcoming summer days and nights. I also really like that paired with some heels and a clutch it makes the perfect outfit for a night out with minimal effort! This jumpsuit was a bargain at £15 in the sale I just couldn't say no! I chose to wear some black open toe heels with it just to make me feel a little taller with only being short. I have seen this particular style and pattern in Quiz when shopping too! Heres a few pictures from getting ready for a meal out wearing my first ever jumpsuit!





This particular jumpsuit is no longer on Ark's website, but Im sure if you hurry to store they may have some left! Failing that they do have some other beautiful jumpsuits (also on sale) on their website which you can find here.

Are jumpsuits a hit or miss for you?


xxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Awh you look lovely! I'm another of team petite (160cm exactly woo) and I say if you can bang a pair of heels on then nothing is too 'tall' for us aha! Loving the dark floral pattern on this, great purchase and great styling!

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are several common types of cheap balayage hair extensions, such as sew-in extensions attached to your own hair with thread; clip-in extensions secured with barrette-like attachments; micro links, which are individual strands attached with bead-like rings; and tape-in extensions applied with strips of tape.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...